August 28, 2019 at 8:52 am
August 28, 2019 at 5:08 pmtsiriaksAnsys Employee
do you get the same issue if you use the sample projects that come with the AnsysEM installation (File -> Open Examples -> RMxprt) ?
August 29, 2019 at 8:48 amNaplonDennisSubscriber
yes, it happens
September 5, 2019 at 9:45 pmtsiriaksAnsys Employee
what if you try other design type like HFSS, Maxwell 2D , etc. ?
you can try renaming your C:UsersusernameDocumentsAnsoft folder to anything else
also try setting your temp directory to be under C:Temp . You can change this from AEDT GUI -> Tools -> Options -> General Options -> Directories
If these don't help, I suspect issue is related to graphics.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations to Student License?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- No license available at this time
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.