July 18, 2020 at 2:48 amEmmanuel001SubscriberGood morning I am getting error messages when I tried to execute machine toolkit to get efficiency map. I am using Ansys electronic desktop 2020R1. I need help. I have attached a screenshot
July 22, 2020 at 1:03 pmKarthik RAdministrator
Could you please share a screenshot directly here? Please use the insert image option.
July 25, 2020 at 4:22 amEmmanuel001SubscriberThank you, I have solved it according to the steps Navya suggested. You guys are good!
July 27, 2020 at 12:03 pmKarthik RAdministrator
Glad that your issue was resolved.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
- Illegal External Terminal – assigning current to a coil
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Domain Decomposition in HFSS
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.