June 25, 2019 at 5:58 pmbhaskar rSubscriber
Does ANSYS-LsDyna support element orientation for solid elements for explicit simulations?
Does the element orientation work in any of the explicit solvers that ANSYS workbench support?
February 25, 2021 at 4:16 pmramgopisettiSubscriber1) There is no option for the Element orientation for the solid elements in any Implicit or Explicit simulation tools. it only supports the SHELL elements. n2) Tou can employ the simplified yet elegent way of defining the plys using the shell type elements and in fact you can control the material as well, the best way is to use the LSDYNA for fast way to solve, In addtion, the shell asre simplified way to accentuate the solid so always try to reduce the DOF by Geomentry and Element wise. n
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
- Colors and Mesh Display
- material damping and modal analysis
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.