July 20, 2020 at 5:53 pm
July 20, 2020 at 7:19 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
Please plot the Element Triads and show us the Element Coordinate System.
July 20, 2020 at 7:58 pm
July 24, 2020 at 12:59 pmGuojz16Subscriber
I'm interested about it. Would you mind give me the command? Thank you. I want to export many deformations datas of a lot of points orienting Z axis of a local coordinate system. I don't know what command I can use.
July 25, 2020 at 1:17 ampeteroznewmanSubscriber
Open ANSYS Help, go to Mechanical APDL > Command Reference and read the ESYS command.
That has some useful information. I used it to set the randomly oriented element triads in the post I linked to above, to a global or defined csys.
You need to set it to the I-J direction of the element, but only if the elements were meshed so that the I-J direction is uniform.
I can't help you more that this. Maybe some ANSYS staff can give you more help.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Colors and Mesh Display
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.