March 12, 2020 at 9:26 ammallik95Subscriber
Hi, I am working on composites. I want to create a composite with 8 plies stacked in a sequence of [0/45/90/-45]s. I want to create a local coordinate system for each of the plies with the respective ply orientations as mentioned above. How do I do that. I am working on APDL.
March 13, 2020 at 6:24 am
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to work with STL file?
- drawing a geometry by importing a table of points
- Using Symmetry in DesignModeler and Expanding the Results
- section plane
- material properties
- Rotate tool in ANSYS Design Modeler
- ANSYS FLUENT – Operation would result in non manifold bodies
- Parameters not imported into Workbench 18.2 from Solidworks/Inventor
- Geometry scaling
- Convert Surface body to solid
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.