September 14, 2018 at 10:05 amsanusiSubscriber
hi guys, I have been able to go through the compression ratio. But the emission results still a chaallenge.
currently, i couldnot run a complete cylinder combustion simulation and then a settled for the sector. Despite this, my ansys stop to mesh coarse and medium only fine mesh. my pc cannot handle this please can anyone give a solution or useful suggestion ? I'm critically and morally down for this problem.
September 14, 2018 at 10:10 amKarthik RAdministrator
I've moved your question into a new thread in the hope that it will get some more traction. Please refrain from posting in old threads.
Also, please explain your problem elaborately. From you current post, it seems like you are somehow running out of computational capability on your computer. Is my understanding right? Please provide some screenshots and help us understand what you are solving. We might be able to provide some guidelines once we understand your problem.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.