July 25, 2017 at 4:49 pmamillanSubscriber
After read Application Programming Interface Manual and ANSYS Chemkin-Pro Input Manual tried I tried to used USRPROD and USRPROG options in my chemistry input files. Unhopefully, Chemkin-Pro did no work with my reaction rate specified in user function files.
I have Chemkin-Pro version 18.1 working on linux. I would like to ask for some example projects of Chemkin-Pro works with User Subroutines for Kinetic Reaction Rate on Gas-Phase Chemistry.
Thank you in advance.
July 28, 2017 at 5:40 pmChitral.NaikAnsys Employee
User rate routines can be programmed by editing the template subroutines provided in /reaction/chemkinpro.win64/user_routines/cklib_user_routines.f Fortran code.
- You can use CKUPROG to provide reaction rate of progress for reaction for a specific reaction, or CKUPROD to provide rates-of-production of all the species.
- Instructions to recompile and link the API code is given in the Chemkin-Pro API Manual - Section 2.1.
- Once the user code is linked successfully, you will need to add the corresponding keyword USRPROG or USRPROD in the reaction mechanism file. Example of a gas phase mechanism using USRPROD is show here. This mechanism will use the custom rates-of-production in any Chemkin simulation.
H O C N
CH4 CH3 CH2O CO2 CO H2 H O2 O OH HO2 H2O2 H2O C2H2 C2H4 C2H6
NO HCN NO2 N2
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.