August 30, 2018 at 9:15 pmcchu_mieSubscriber
I am new to ENERGICO.
1) How can I develop a new ern algorthm? The manual does not provide much information.
2) What output parameters does ENERGICO generate? The input file has mass fraction of species but the ERN solution provides on mole fraction. Is there any way to generate mass fraction?
3) also, it seems some parameters are missing. The input file has mass fraction of O2. HOwever, I see no mole fraction of O2 in the ERN solutions.
August 31, 2018 at 12:56 pmRobAnsys Employee
Please can you discuss with your supervisor and ask them to log a support call? I'm not aware of any of the community using the Chemkin products: we are expanding usage internally but in the short term that's probably the best approach.
When you get an answer to your questions please post it on here so others can learn.
August 31, 2018 at 2:59 pmcchu_mieSubscriber
Meanwhile I have email to the support. Hopefully I can get some response.
August 31, 2018 at 8:39 pmcchu_mieSubscriber
I phoned their number but then I was directed to the portal. There is no help for the Univ customers!
September 3, 2018 at 10:24 amRobAnsys Employee
I'll raise that internally: we are expanding activity on the Community on our side but specialist software may lag behind the main code.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.