March 13, 2020 at 10:09 amWasifSubscriber
I am trying to model surface to surface radiation on workbench mechanical 16 thermal analysis. Is there a way where I could model the radiation by enforcing ANSYS to view the surfaces with a factor of 1? I know that the perfect enclosure causes ANSYS to view the surfaces with a factor of 1 but, that is not possible in model because it is not a perfect enclosure. Is there a way enforce that?
March 17, 2020 at 11:38 pmKarthik RAdministrator
Unfortunately, there is no way to force a view factor. View factors are mathematically estimated based on the geometry. There is no provision to forcibly enforce a particular value of view factor.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Colors and Mesh Display
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.