TAGGED: lumerical, Lumerical-EME, Ruuning-Lumerical-engine
March 28, 2023 at 4:23 pmIkechi NdamatiSubscriber
I am having engine error while running EME. The details of the error is dhown below:
"C:\Program Files\Lumerical\v231\bin\eme-engine.exe" -t 1 "//10.160.200.101/UNPcommon/Ikechi/SiN_MMI/Scripted_eme_MMI2x2_SiN_v13.lms"
Warning: Process exited with exit code -1073740791
Please what is the solution to this problem?
PS: Fdtd works well, but EME simulation gives this error. Both lumerical EME examles and mine gives the same error, so the error is not from my design. A screenshot of my resource configuration is shown below.
March 30, 2023 at 1:27 amGuilin SunAnsys Employee
This error "Warning: Process exited with exit code -1073740791" seems from the system. Iwould suggest that you reboot the computer and test EME again.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Why am I getting “process exited without calling finalize”, and how do I fix it?
- “Import optical generation” or “delta generation rate”?
- Error: addfdtd is not a valid function or a variable name
- Error on Lumerical device
- Using a license file on a new license server
- Ansys Insight: Transmission results greater than one
- Ansys Insight: Diverging Simulations
- Finding your Ansys (or Lumerical) account number
- Is there a Lumerical script command to output the Simulation and Memory requirements?
- Ansys Insight: Why my simulation result is different from published paper or experiment?
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.