October 19, 2023 at 2:52 pmGUICADSubscriber
What is the procedure for requesting improvements in SpaceClaim or Discovery ?
October 20, 2023 at 8:03 amKeyur KanadeAnsys Employee
If you have commecial license, please contact support through Ansys Customer Portal.
If you do not have commercial license, you can mention improvement in new thread on forum and then Ansys engineers will check it.
October 20, 2023 at 8:19 amAtharv JoshiForum Moderator
Feel free to post your suggestions or requests on the forum. I will forward your enhancement requests to the product team so that they can review it and consider it for future releases.
Thanks and Regards
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- No longer possible to import f3d with 2023?
- line bodies and surface body shared topology
- How to chang unit in Ansys Discovery 2023?
- ANSYSLI Exited or could not read server port ANSYSLI_FNE_PORT
- SpaceClaim Script: Selection by FilterByBoundingBox
- Assignment of revolute joint
- Max/min over time results in AIM
- Axisymmetric model – Rubber seal
- To change language in Ansys Discovery
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.