April 13, 2022 at 8:18 amkpuneetSubscriber
"* ERROR * CP = 5.719 TIME= 10:33:52
The normal of target element 8907999 is not consistent with the normal
of target element 8908048 in real set 55. Please use the ENORM
command to correct it."
Can anyone help me related to this errorApril 13, 2022 at 9:56 amEmperorSubscriber
utilisez vous ansys APDL?
April 13, 2022 at 11:32 amEmperorSubscriberdo you use ansys APDL?
Viewing 2 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- Errors – Reinforced Concrete Beam
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- Cannot apply load on node
- Large deflection
- Colors and Mesh Display
Top Rated Tags