April 13, 2022 at 8:18 amkpuneetSubscriber
"* ERROR * CP = 5.719 TIME= 10:33:52
The normal of target element 8907999 is not consistent with the normal
of target element 8908048 in real set 55. Please use the ENORM
command to correct it."
Can anyone help me related to this errorApril 13, 2022 at 9:56 amEmperorSubscriber
utilisez vous ansys APDL?
April 13, 2022 at 11:32 amEmperorSubscriberdo you use ansys APDL?
December 31, 2022 at 11:10 ambhagwantPAnsys EmployeeDecember 31, 2022 at 11:13 ambhagwantPAnsys Employee
You can locate solve.out or error file in solver files directory and see if you can find out any real ID mentioned over there for contact set (There issue could be lying for that contact pair).
What error do you get when trying to evaluate the contact tool?December 31, 2022 at 11:14 ambhagwantPAnsys Employee
Forgotten to mention solver files directory you can locate once you right click on solution tab in mechanical.Viewing 5 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.