September 6, 2022 at 3:22 pmpliebersbachSubscriber
I am trying out Ensight to postprocess Fluent simulations and explore its advantages over CFD-Post or Fluent. Is there a way to easily duplicate a part (like vector arrows) and apply it to a different clipping plane? I would like to avoid re-entering all the options to define a new vector arrow part that i want on a different clipping plane that i already have. I find such operations pretty straightforward in CFD-Post and am wondering if there is something similar in Ensight.
I am aware that I can also change the parent clipping plane by moving it in space or changing its tool type, but would like to view vectors on several clipping planes simateneously.
September 7, 2022 at 4:23 am
September 7, 2022 at 6:46 amDrAmineAnsys Employee
In the vector click on another part and create a new vector. Try that.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.