February 1, 2022 at 2:19 amtacharyaSubscriber
I need to know if there is a simple way of using the REFPROP equation of state on ANSYS Fluent 18.2
If someone can guide me in the right direction, that will be highly appreciated.February 1, 2022 at 11:30 amRobAnsys EmployeeI think real gas models were in R18, so I'd check the manuals for more information. However, you may want to update as you're 4-5 years behind on software features.
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Exporting Data Results
- error in cfd post
Top Rated Tags