March 13, 2022 at 7:58 pmebdiazSubscriber
Is there engineering data for EPO (Expanded Polyolefin) material? Can't find data for it anywhere using the student version. Would like to do a structural analysis on the material.March 17, 2022 at 2:04 pmMarch 18, 2022 at 7:20 amAshish KhemkaAnsys EmployeeThanks for sharing this information.
Regards Ashish Khemka
Viewing 2 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Invalid Assignment error
- How do I make a chart with multiple material parameters on y-axis?
- *LOCAL COORDINATE SYSTEM ANSYS APDL ? how Ansys transform coordinates system?
- Material library
- PLA Material
- ANSYS 19.0 with Additive Manufacturing Extension
- How to add SN curve for new material in Fatigue analysis?
- Looking for Spring steel (55Si7) library material
- properties of balsa wood
- Ansys material damage
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.