August 9, 2019 at 1:07 amCFDmukesh0223Subscriber
I am doing simulation of two phase flow in Circular Geomerty. With one inlet surface for water and air inlet from other surface section. I am facing divergence issue after 1.5s of simulation. Is is due to meshing? Though I have mesh with hexa. Also check Mesh quality which detail are in pic. Please give some suggestions on this. Thanks alot.
August 9, 2019 at 5:52 amDrAmineAnsys Employee
The two metrics are okay but I would look into cell volume change and skewness too (set mesh check verbosity to 2). I think that we need to check other things, though.
Add details about models used, phase interaction, phases,...
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.