December 12, 2018 at 12:40 pmRana NasserSubscriber
I have edited a property of a material model I was created before in a "save as" of a solved model. usually the new solution takes the same time of the previous solution, but in this case the model didn't run and the result was checked as solved. when I checked the solver output I found this warning:
The model data was checked and warning messages were found.
modelmohr_colomb with train125m_ mohr_coloumb_soil_free_ fixed
base_train1_surf ex_.05inc_soil_ProjectScratchScrBABEfile0.err )
for these warning messages.
the file that shown in the link above is not exist and I have fined the files that shown in the attached photo
December 12, 2018 at 10:06 pmSandeep MedikondaAnsys Employee
When you start a simulation. Ansys creates this temporary scratch directory inside your working directory (
files)to make sure that if something goes wrong you would have the uncorrupted files elsewhere. These files must have been moved from the scratch directory after the simulation has completed or failed. Go back to your Working Directory and you should see the files there. Right click on the Solution and click on Open Solved Files Directory.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Errors – Reinforced Concrete Beam
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- Cannot apply load on node
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Large deflection