August 6, 2019 at 10:23 pm
August 7, 2019 at 2:10 pmRobAnsys Employee
Check the pdf setup: if CO2 is in the materials list just put in a value for absorption coefficient. Or remove it from the list.
August 7, 2019 at 8:47 pmozankekulSubscriber
i have checked pdf setup. there is not any co2 in the material list . indeed , main problem is that my reaction is nh3+o2=n2+h2o and there is no co2. i think, i should use radiation model for my case but no co2 in the products.
August 8, 2019 at 9:26 amRobAnsys Employee
Did you use WSGGM model in DO Model?
August 8, 2019 at 1:08 pm
August 8, 2019 at 2:11 pmRobAnsys Employee
Have a look in the Fluent User's Guide under the section on Absorption Coefficient ( 126.96.36.199 in the 2019R2 DOC ) and let us know what you find about the WSGGM option.
August 20, 2019 at 2:33 pmozankekulSubscriber
Can you give me a link for Fluent User's Guide under the section on Absorption Coefficient ( 188.8.131.52 in the 2019R2 DOC )
August 20, 2019 at 4:33 pmRobAnsys Employee
It'll not work as you'd need Portal access, click on "Help" and have a look.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.