August 1, 2022 at 2:23 pmdrdmsthesisSubscriber
Is there relevent documentation for the following errors:
- Bending and Combined Stress results are not valid for a Beam Tool scoped to a geometry with a User Integrated cross section
- Bending and Combined Stress results are not available if the User Defined mesh cross section is sent to the solver as a Pre-Integrated section.
August 3, 2022 at 1:29 pmRuturaj GavaliAnsys Employee
You are getting the above errors due to the limitations of the Beam Tool.
The Beam Tool does not support bending or combined stress results when scoped to a geometry that:
- Includes a User Integrated cross-section (or)
- Includes a user-defined cross-section when the 'Cross Section (For Solver)' property is set to the Pre-Integrated option. Specify the Mesh setting for this property in order to obtain the stress results.
- Originated from the SpaceClaim Eurocode Library.
Please refer to this page for more information: Beam Tool (ansys.com)
For more information, check out the following links:
August 8, 2022 at 3:52 pmdrdmsthesisSubscriber
Thank you Ruturaj. It was an easy fix.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Errors – Reinforced Concrete Beam
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Cannot apply load on node
- Colors and Mesh Display