January 16, 2023 at 11:05 ambabak.aghelSubscriber
I am using Fluent 2020 R1 on a Windows 10 Education to run a 3D transient circulating fluidized bed simulation. I created a UDF to predict the flow behavior for each cell in the simulation.
Until last week, the UDF source code worked without any problems, but today it has failed. The issue I am having is when I try loading the UDF after building it, it gives me Error code: 126. Could you please help me resolve this issue?
Thank you in advance.
January 16, 2023 at 11:56 amDrAmineAnsys Employee
Is it same machine? Copy the case file into a new folder. Same with the *.c file. Start Ansys Fluent, compile but do not load, then read the case file. I am assuming you are using the built-in compiler.
January 16, 2023 at 12:18 pmbabak.aghelSubscriber
Yes, I am using the built-in compiler on the same machine. I followed your suggestion but It did not work.
January 16, 2023 at 12:29 pmDrAmineAnsys Employee
Please update first to a recent Fluent version and try again (choosing explicelty the built-in compiler). Otherwise try using a compatible Visual Studio Compiler.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.