February 12, 2021 at 9:01 pmdandeman7118SubscriberI am using Ansys 2021 student version and Fluent does not work, every time i go to open it, it either fails to start or opens and gives me the error message: nError: Cortex received a fatal signal (SEGMENTATION VIOLATION).Error Object: ()nAnd then as soon as i press anything it starts loading and never stops I cant even then close fluent and have to restart my computer.nI tried uninstalling and reinstalling ansys and im still having the same issuenAny help would be much appreciated thanks in advancen
February 13, 2021 at 3:24 pmdandeman7118SubscriberCan anyone please help me ?n
February 13, 2021 at 3:24 pmdandeman7118Subscribern
February 14, 2021 at 5:46 pmANSYS_MMadoreAnsys EmployeeHave you installed the correct license file as there was no license provided with 2021R1 in error. Please make sure you have installed the license from the 2020R2 install as in this post.nhttps://forum.ansys.com/discussion/19805/how-to-renew-ansys-student-product-license#latestnThanks,nMattn
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations to Student License?
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- No license available at this time
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Your product license has numerical problem size limits…..
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.