October 6, 2018 at 7:19 amWannaKnotSubscriber
At https://www.ansys.com/academic/free-student-products the current 19.2 "Ansys Aim Student" and "Ansys Student" download the same file "Ansys Student".
Checking links they are the same:
"Ansys Aim Student" : https://ansys13.ansys.com/release192/ANSYSACADEMICSTUDENT_192_WINX64.zip?_auth_=1538893850_cb1fb9bf375c14cd5e7f9d0c288c6552
"Ansys Student" : https://ansys13.ansys.com/release192/ANSYSACADEMICSTUDENT_192_WINX64.zip?_auth_=1538893850_cb1fb9bf375c14cd5e7f9d0c288c6552
Refreshing just gives me different auth strings but they are the same for aim and student.
I ended up downloading both trying to get aim and the checksums are the same:
Size: 4088921135 bytes (3899 MB)
October 8, 2018 at 5:01 pmtsiriaksAnsys Employee
Thank you for letting us know and sorry about the link.
We are looking into this and will let you know once it's fixed.
October 8, 2018 at 6:55 pmtsiriaksAnsys Employee
It's fixed now, please try the download again.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations to Student License?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- No license available at this time
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.