November 6, 2018 at 2:23 pmiboat88Subscriber
When I clicked to download the ANSYS 19.2 Student Version, I got the message below instead of a zip file:
An error occurred while processing your request.
November 6, 2018 at 3:30 pmRobAnsys Employee
Can you check for pop up blockers etc? I've just tried it here and no issues.
November 6, 2018 at 4:04 pmiboat88Subscriber
I turned off the pop up blocker, and disabled my firewall temporarily. Neither worked. I'm still getting the same error.
November 6, 2018 at 4:34 pmRobAnsys Employee
Weird as it's working OK here. Maybe try another browser & check where you're saving it to?
November 6, 2018 at 4:39 pmiboat88Subscriber
So I was using Google Chrome, now I'm trying Internet Explorer and it at least isn't giving me an error. Are there generally issues downloading from Chrome?
November 6, 2018 at 8:44 pmtsiriaksAnsys Employee
There shouldn't be a download issue specific to Chrome but you might have some cookies/cached data in Chrome that causes this. You can try clearing Chrome cookies and cache.
November 8, 2018 at 5:51 pmBruno1995Subscriber
Try to remove the letter "S" from https.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations to Student License?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- No license available at this time
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.