December 20, 2018 at 6:34 pmCsmallSubscriber
I've been attempting to download Ansys Student 19.2 for about a week now and every time I get the same error pop-up:
An error occurred while processing your request.
I see there are multiple threads of similar issues on the site and I've tried all of these solutions (trying on internet edge, firefox, private browsing, no ad-blocker) but nothing has worked. If you have any suggestions please let me know.
December 21, 2018 at 10:08 amRobAnsys Employee
It's working for me, so also check disc space etc. The direct link (bypassing the download manager) is https://ansys13.ansys.com/akdlm/release192/ANSYSACADEMICSTUDENT_192_WINX64.zip?_auth_=1545471389_376ce78902db8cb1caf603b257621316
so please try that.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- Limitations to Student License?
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- The Fluent Application Failed to Start.
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- ANSYS 19.1: Can not link the geometry
- Abnormal Exit Error