May 9, 2023 at 1:07 pmLukas HildebrandSubscriber
I coupled my EddyCurrent Design with Icepac and everything works except for Errors in the 3D Model which name as follows:
1) Duplicate Face ID (XXXXX) found in part XXX
1) Duplicate Edge ID (XXXXX) found in part XXX
1) Duplicate Vertex ID (XXXXX) found in part XXX
What does that mean and how can I resolve them?
May 11, 2023 at 11:13 amPdevAnsys Employee
Could please share screen shots of this error? and is the simulation running?
May 24, 2023 at 4:26 amPine LiuSubscriber
what is answer?
May 24, 2023 at 7:23 amLukas HildebrandSubscriber
the problem was that somehow the Icepac designer did not like a specific model that was duplicated around an axis and apparently gave the same id's to the duplicated one. I solved the problem by not duplicating the model around the axis, but modeling it again the same way I designed the original model.
Hope this helps.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Process ‘3dtds’ terminated abnormally
- HFSS: reset marker legend dimensions.
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.