December 1, 2017 at 3:14 pmomarjumaahSubscriber
I have this Error: GENERAL-CAR-CDR: invalid argument : improper list
Error Object: #f
on Anys Fluyent 18. Any one can help please. Thanks
December 1, 2017 at 3:29 pm
December 1, 2017 at 3:39 pmomarjumaahSubscriber
thank you for replying. Actually I tried this solution but it did not work and fix the problem.
December 1, 2017 at 3:45 pmraul.raghavSubscriber
Have you tried the following as well:
1. Save the case and data file and try to reopen it.
2. Reset the fluent Setup tab and try opening the mesh.
3. Try to remesh the geometry and reopen in fluent.
I hope one of the above works for you. Good luck!
December 4, 2017 at 12:16 amomarjumaahSubscriber
Thank you, I solved it by resetting the setup.
February 25, 2021 at 10:27 amramkallSubscriberI reset the setup and the same problem is resolved. But when I activated the evaporation-condensation as the phase interaction mechanism, the same error appeared again. The geometry is 2D axisymmetric. So it seems that evaporation-condensation in the multiphase mechanism (VOF model) creates a kind of inconsistency with the mesh I have. nWhen I changed the transient to steady, the error was resolved!nComment on this issue is appreciated. nThanksn
February 25, 2021 at 11:10 amRobAnsys EmployeeCheck what is set in the various panels. CAR-CDR generally means a setting is missing that is needed. n
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Floating point exception
- Exporting Data Results