February 27, 2022 at 2:22 pmJustinCHANSubscriber
May I know whats this error mean?
Error: Set_Thread_Variables: wta(int)
Error Object: value
Error encountered in critical code sectionFebruary 28, 2022 at 2:00 pmKarthik RAdministratorHello:
Which tool are you working with and when do you see this error? Can you share some screenshots to help us understand?
February 28, 2022 at 10:16 pmMarch 1, 2022 at 1:16 pmRobAnsys Employeehttps://forum.ansys.com/discussion/36552/is-something-wrong-in-my-computer
The sliding zone error is because you have some non-conformal interface zones in the domain. Not too sure why, but it's probably due to not sharing topology at the geometry stage. There are some limitations, have you broken any of these?https://ansyshelp.ansys.com/account/Secured?returnurl=/Views/Secured/corp/v221/en/flu_ug/flu_ug_vof_open_channel.html%23x1-164900025.7.1
March 3, 2022 at 2:05 amJustinCHANSubscriberSolved thank you
Viewing 4 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.