October 7, 2022 at 5:27 amagupta8Subscriber
For steady state thermal case, I am trying to map the PCB tracks onto the PCB modelled as shell in Ansys Mechanical.
Meshing is completed, traces are imported from source external file to target shell mesh.
But I am still facing an error that the imported trace on shells is not allowed in current analysis.
October 10, 2022 at 3:26 pmRahul KumbharAnsys Employee
Hi, can you please add screenshot of error ?
October 11, 2022 at 4:10 am
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Colors and Mesh Display
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.