November 23, 2019 at 11:21 amSnkaranarayananSubscriber
I am a master student working in the structural analysis. The aim of my simulation is to find the stress at which the bonded contact breaks. I am using the CZM Model, separation based contact debonding. I had the experimental data for the peel off test and i have calculated the CZM material parameters and after applying, am getting the error, solver pivot error due to inappropirate material properties. I do not know how to proceed from here on and am looking for some suggestion. I have attached my stress-strain graph along with the material properties.
Also am working in the 2D model and am using the axis symmetric along y axis and in the contacts am using the bonded, Augumented lagrange. Normal contact siffness factor as the 0,2.
November 25, 2019 at 3:52 amsk_cheahSubscriber
A quick google search of: czm ansys
should give you some good resources.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- User manual
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- material damping and modal analysis
- Colors and Mesh Display
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.