March 16, 2022 at 7:35 amztjiaSubscriber
After calculating more than 2000 iteration steps on average（enable Data sample for statistic）, the problem of not being able to calculate appears, and the detailed page is shown below, and there is no response when clicking on the Fluent page.
"0: mpt_accept: error: accept failed: No error
0: mpt_accept: error: accept failed: No error
The fl process could not be started.
Error: Error writing "C:/JZT/temp/(12)-wu-sm-new turbulenc model/244Ratio5/03-SBES-SM/244-Ratio5-SBES-SM-1-16.460253.cas".
Error Object: #f"March 16, 2022 at 11:21 amRobAnsys Employeempt tends to be a parallel problem, but check the TUI to see what's triggered it. The error looks to be as the file was written. Has the solver written to that folder before? Adding brackets into paths often causes problems, and most Ansys staff also avoid spaces as we work on a mix of Win10 and Linux.
March 21, 2022 at 1:36 pmztjiaSubscriberthanks for your reply,I will try it.
Viewing 2 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.