October 11, 2023 at 12:13 pm
October 12, 2023 at 1:15 pmGary StofanAnsys Employee
This is a brief procedure assuming you have a .mechdb that is intact.
Sometimes re-importing the mechdb/mechdat can resolve these issues.
In your project folder, there should be a SYS.mechdb file for each Analysis object that was on the schematic.
- Make a copy of SYS.mechdb to another folder,
- Rename the copy to SYS.mechdat
Once you have copied these out, create a new Project..
From Windows Explorer, drag the .mechdat files into the Schematic
Save the project to a new name when you are done.
Let me know if this gets you going.
October 12, 2023 at 1:22 pmAshish KhemkaForum Moderator
Try the following:
Make sure no Ansys programs are running
Go to :
(This should take you to a directory: C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\)
You should see a directory named: Ansys
rename that directory to: Ansys.old
Now try to run.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Licensing – Request name does not exist in the licensing pool
- 2022 R1 Ansys Mechanical APDL: QXcbConnection: Failed to initialize XRandr
- error “ansyslmd: Cannot connect to license server system. (-15,10032)
- The analysis systems in Workbench are missing
- Student license renewal
- Mechanical APDL Launcher Options
- how to open files created from newer version by using the older version of ansys
- Problems using 2022/R2
- Results Probe in ANSYS Workbench
- Unable to delete system in Ansys Workbench
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.