January 27, 2018 at 6:08 pmMeshakSubscriber
I have been using ANSYS Student Version 18.2 for around 2 months now and everything was working well until last week:
I designed a new model, generated a mesh and then tried to import it to CFX Setup. The computer gave an error as shown below:
After this problem occurred, even when I open CFX setup for one of the projects I have worked on before (and was working previously), the same error pops up. For one of the models, there was a pop-up indicating that gtmDSDBReader.exe has stopped working. However, this came up only for one project.
Would really appreciate any help I can get.
January 29, 2018 at 12:08 pmVishal GanoreAnsys Employee
I think you have updated the project several times before saving. Try clearing and resetting generated data from setup, solution and result cell.
January 30, 2018 at 6:22 amMeshakSubscriber
February 5, 2018 at 7:21 pmVishal GanoreAnsys Employee
If possible, please share project file achieve (.wbpz) to investigate.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.