Ansys Products

Ansys Products

Error in licensing

• krishnatejavaleti
      Subscriber

Hi,

I recently downloaded  ANSYS team software (structure and fluids package) and installed as guided.But i'm facing trouble during licensing.

After installation of license manager,it showed a message to check the error file generated during licensing,I attached the  some pics  regarding the     troubles I faced and the screen shot of the error file.

Please ,help me regarding this.

Thank you.

• tsiriaks
      Ansys Employee

Hi krishnatejavaleti,

Unless you received ANSYS license file from your ANSYS Account team, you will have to specify the license server in your school (not your own machine). Launch that tool with 'run as administrator' to change license server specification.

Thanks,

Win

• krishnatejavaleti
      Subscriber

Hi Win,

Thank you for your guidance. I recieved ansys license from ansys team account and I specified the license server on my machine and changed the server              specification as described above.

But ,still ,when I open the workbench I can not able to see the complete tool box,only a few icons are available.

Regarding the package,I installed structures and fluids complete package and granta selector.

Please help me regarding this.

Thank you.

• tsiriaks
      Ansys Employee

Hi krishnatejavaleti,

Check your Windows environment variables to see if you have ANSYSLI_ELASTIC or ANSYSLI_LCP set. If so, remove them. 

Also, try the following command in CMD Prompt

move "%appdata%ansys" "%appdata%ansys.old"

If issue persists, post the output of the

set

command from CMD Prompt

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.