January 17, 2023 at 5:14 pmKai LuSubscriber
Hello, I have a problem.
At present, I am doing a simulation experiment on the magneto-thermal coupling of permanent magnet motor on workbench platform. Maxwell2D design is adopted for the electromagnetic part, and 3D design is adopted for the thermal part in the steady-state thermal system.
After the 3D model importing to workbench, I encountered an error when setting the heat generation in the B4 Model part.
The solution I found online told me to set from A4 solution to B5 setup and update.Then update heat generation.
But I ran into another problem when updating B5, like this.
How can I resolve this error?
January 19, 2023 at 1:30 pmManish DubeyAnsys Employee
Could you please share the snapshot of workbench project schematic page how you are defining the connectivity between the projects? If you wanted to define imported heat generation for your analysis, please see this reference link : Imported Heat Generation (ansys.com)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.