March 25, 2020 at 2:49 amSvero86Subscriber
I was trying to run the Oscillating Plate tutorial using SystemCoupling with ANSYS Mechanical and CFX from ANSYS 19.1 on remote HPC machines with setup and solving on Linux using SSH and X11 forwarding to connect to the machines through a Windows 10 PC such that my workflow was
1. Download the Oscillating Plate archived tutorial files on Windows 10 PC
2. Send archived files to the supercomputer using Mobaxterm drag and drop feature
3. Connect to the supercomputer using Mobaxterm to facilitate SSH based connection with X11 forwarding
4. Using 1 cpu load ansys 19.1 environment variables on supercomputer
5. Open workbench and attempt to complete tutorial as per the System Coupling 19.1 Tutorial Instruction for Section/Chapter 3 (FSI with CFX and Mechanical)
Received errors after pressing update as per the tutorial instruction from Section 3 from the ANSYS 19.1 System Coupling Tutorial
" An error occured while starting the solver module. Please refer to the troubleshooting section in the ANSYS Mechanical User Guide"
Could someone please advise
- why the error could be happening considering the instruction in the tutorial where followed as required.
- how these could be resolved (without needing to change fluid solvers)
Archived Project is Attached to this message
Thank you for your time and consideration in reading this message and for your potential response
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Changing of font size
- System Coupling
- ansys with matlab
- ANSYS Workbench Mechanical Solver problem after saving
- Error message “Solver pivot warning” due to element birth and death
- 3D ROM in workbench
- ANSYS Direct Optimization
- HARDWARE COMPATIBILITY
- System Coupling
- When I open the Electronic Desktop, Twin Builder auto opens
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.