April 2, 2020 at 2:17 pmsaurabhiitkSubscriber
1) i am constantly getting the following error while running a simulation of compression test for the model below.
The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained. Please see the Troubleshooting section of the Help System for more information.
2) i have also posted the other warnings i get below.
3) here is the finite element model that i have developed. please suggest any better method to do this simulation if possible.
4) the structure is 50mm long and i want to apply a load of 10mm as a displacement to get the force-displacement diagram. its a non linear analysis and i have followed all the basic steps required to perform this type of analysis. where is the mistake?
5) please reply.
June 26, 2020 at 10:41 amShukla21Subscriber
sir, is there anyway to contact you even i am stuck in my project due to corona and i have some doubts regarding ansys and simulation of compression test .could you help me ?
i am sharing my mail id email@example.com
June 26, 2020 at 2:55 pmWenlongAnsys Employee
Have you tried to turn on Nonlinear stabilization? A nonlinear buckling problem typically needs that to converge.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Colors and Mesh Display
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.