Preprocessing

Preprocessing

Topics relate to geometry, meshing, and CAD

Error in Space claim

• thamarai
      Subscriber

Hello,

I am trying to create fluid volume by create volume using edges. But I am getting an unwanted area dont know why. can you please help . I have attached the images for your reference.

• Keyur Kanade
      Ansys Employee
      As ANSYS Staff, we can not download attachments. Please upload images using upload image functionality. nPlease check geometry in SpaceClaim. nSelect geometry in structure tree --> Use right click --> Select Check Geometry. nThe geometry should be error free to proceed. nIf geometry has any errors, please modify/recreate geometry at those places. nRegards,nKeyurnHow to access Ansys Online Help DocumentnHow to show full resolution imagenGuidelines on the Student CommunitynHow to use Google to search within Ansys Student Communityn
    • thamarai
      Subscriber
      Hi Keyur,nMy original geometry has no error. However my when I check fluid volume it has error( it is the same region which I mentioned as unwanted portion). I have uploaded the images for your reference. n n
    • Keyur Kanade
      Ansys Employee
      if your fluid volume shows error, please work on that body. You may need to modify fluid body to remove that error. nRegards,nKeyurnHow to access Ansys Online Help DocumentnHow to show full resolution imagenGuidelines on the Student CommunitynHow to use Google to search within Ansys Student Communityn
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.