October 5, 2018 at 3:13 pmHarshit PandeySubscriber
As shown in the attachment, I tried to draw various shapes in Space Claim but they don't show up, though a numerical value is visible. System Configuration:
- Windows 10
- RAM 8GB
- ROM 1TB
- Nvidia 940MX-2 GB
Tried Ansys 19.1 and Ansys 18.2, both show same issues.
October 5, 2018 at 6:52 pm
December 25, 2018 at 3:30 amHarshit PandeySubscriber
Sir, none of them worked. But I have installed earlier version of Ansys for the time being, so no issues now.
March 6, 2019 at 7:54 amHarshit PandeySubscriber
I designed a sphere with 2 fins attached to it, in SolidWorks'18. I imported it in Ansys Academic'19, which resulted in the above figure. My system resolution is set to 1920x1080, scaling = 125%. My system specs are:
Windows-10 (Touch Assisted)
Nvidia Geforce-940MX: 2GB
Hard Drive: 1TB + SSD: 8GB
March 6, 2019 at 5:42 pmtsiriaksAnsys Employee
Hi Harshit Pandey,
Could you describe the current issue ? I don't understand what red circles mean.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations to Student License?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- No license available at this time
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.