October 7, 2021 at 4:31 pmcs437Subscriber
The following error is what I got from my simulation run from the HPC cluster.
Error: = (equal): invalid argument : wrong type [not a number]
Error Object: #f
;Do 100000 iterations
I am not sure whether it is because of the Fluent version. The setup was created using ANSYS Fluent 2021 R2; however, HPC is ANSYS v.20.1. I typically use the following code to run my simulations and it had been working well. Please suggest if the command needs to be updated.
; Read the CASE File
;Do 100000 iterations
;Write output back to data file
yesOctober 14, 2021 at 7:44 pmKarthik RAdministratorHello Can you add a command to your journal file to ask Fluent to start writing the transcript?
Hopefully, the transcript file will tell you where the issue is.
March 14, 2022 at 12:36 pmgmtekeSubscriberHello Is there a solution to this problem? Please, thanks.
Viewing 2 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.