December 5, 2020 at 12:46 amtae_rughSubscriber
I downloaded and installed ANSYS, but the only thing that shows up on my start up search is ANSYS ViewerDecember 5, 2020 at 7:06 amtae_rughSubscriberEdit: This was the message I got when I tried installing. I ignored it since from what I could find online it seemed like it didn't matter. How can I install the prerequisites myself?nnDecember 7, 2020 at 2:14 pmANSYS_MMadoreAnsys EmployeeArray Please try to uninstall by running C:\Program Files\ANSYS Inc\v202\uninstall.exe, make sure to right-click -> Run as Administrator. Then delete the C:\Program Files\Ansys Inc\v202 directory. After that, please reboot your machine and then try to reinstall. Make sure you have extracted the downloaded files and run setup.exe using Right-click -> Run as Administrator. You can skip the Intel SDK for OpenCL piece. After the install, please post the full text of the install.log file and install.err file if one exists, both in C:\Program Files\Ansys Inc.nnThank you,nMattnViewing 2 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- Error with workbench SceneGraphChart
- License Error
- Sizing on Ansys Workbench 19.2
- Error: Exception of type ‘Ansys.Fluent.Cortex.Cortex not availableException’ was thrown
- how to open DesignModeler
- FlexNet Licensing – Not running
- Problem with FlexNet Licensing
- An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result.
- Ansys2021R2 ansys212 seg faults immediately on RHEL8.2
- Numerical Problem Size limits with a model that should run
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.