January 14, 2022 at 3:27 amAwladSubscriber
Dear ANSYS User:
I solved a static structural problem using ANSYS Workbench. I worked fine first. Then, I tried to re-open the file. But, I am getting an error. It is saying that the "Data file does not exist". However, I used structural steel, which is already available in Workbench. Could anyone help how to fix this error? This is very frustrating. Here is the error image:January 15, 2022 at 5:54 pmpeternewmancshSubscriberIs that file available on your computer at the path shown?
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Errors – Reinforced Concrete Beam
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Command Object Snippet
- Large deflection
- Transient Structural analysis?
- Cannot apply load on node
Top Rated Tags