December 2, 2022 at 12:37 pmMartin VeisSubscriber
Using the FDTD solver, after I run a simulation and want to run the post-processing analysis, a "please wait" window starts flashing. It slows the calculation.
This happens if I run any analysis in any simulation files.
Platform: Windows 11
Setup: ASUS VivoBook Pro M7600QC-OLED037W R9-5900HX / 16GB / 1TB SSD / RTX 3050 / 16'' WQUXGA / OLED / 2r Pick-Up&Return / Win11 Home
December 6, 2022 at 11:51 pmLito YapAnsys Employee
Can you try and download 1 or 2 examples from the Lumerical Application Gallery (Apps)? Let me know which examples you tried and if the issues persists with the examples so we can investigate and try to reproduce the issue. Thank you.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- “Import optical generation” or “delta generation rate”?
- Why am I getting “process exited without calling finalize”, and how do I fix it?
- Error on Lumerical device
- Using a license file on a new license server
- Error: addfdtd is not a valid function or a variable name
- Ansys Insight: Diverging Simulations
- Ansys Insight: Transmission results greater than one
- Ansys Insight: About override mesh in FDTD: its use and settings
- Ansys Insight: Convergence issues in CHARGE
- Is there a Lumerical script command to output the Simulation and Memory requirements?
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.