Electronics

Electronics

Error message after Analyze all?

• hanxiangyang
      Subscriber

Hello,

Iam trying to simulate my motor in RMxprt Desing, but after entering all parameters of the motor and pressing Analyze all, it gives following error message:

Project1 (C:/Users/Administrator/Documents/Ansoft/)

RMxprtDesign1 (Brushless Permanent-Magnet DC Motor)

[error] While parsing expression: "-nan(ind)NewtonMeter", an error was found near character 9. 'nan' is not a function name. (5:44:20 下午 一月 17, 2022)

[info] Normal completion of simulation on server: Local Machine. (5:44:20 下午 一月 17, 2022)

Iam using Ansys Electronics Desktop version 19.2. What is wrong with it ? Is there some parameter still missing?

• Navya C
      Ansys Employee
      Hi @hanxiangyang Since I don't have access to your model and Ansys employees cannot access any attachments on an open forum like this. I guess it could be happening because of two reasons.
      1)You might have used some expressions and the variables in the expression are not defined properly.
      2) One or the other dimensions might be given unrealistic (for example OD smaller than ID). Please cross-check all the dimesons again for possibility.
      Regards Navya
    • hanxiangyang
      Subscriber
      Hi
      I attached project here. Can you check what is wrong?

• hanxiangyang
      Subscriber
    • Navya C
      Ansys Employee

As an Ansys employee, I can not access any files from an open forum like this.
      Which version of Ansys RMXprt are you using? Please try analyzing using the latest version to check if the error persists.
      Have you cross-checked all the dimensions as suggested above for any unrealistic dimensions or any variable definitions?
      Try reducing the rated speed and run the simulation. Just another checkpoint if the motor cannot achieve the required speed at the specified output.

Regards Navya
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.