November 3, 2020 at 2:51 pmSamir KadamAnsys EmployeeWhat does the following error message indicate?: n*** ERROR *** CP = 0.469 TIME= 13:33:17 nInsufficient information. Unable to initialize material interpolation algorithm. Linear multivariate interpolation requires the parameter space to be fully spanned with at least n+1 supporting points. Please refer to the documentation of the General Interpolation Library, ANSYS Composite PrepPost User's Guide, chapter 5.5. n
November 3, 2020 at 5:32 pmAshish KhemkaAnsys EmployeeHi Array,nnThis error message appears to be with respect to composite prep-post and it would seem that there are not enough data points to successfully interpolate mu between all the values given. According to the TBFEILD doc, no limit exists on the number of values that one can specify. Also, Section 220.127.116.11. of Composite Prep/Post offers an explanation of the Linear Multivariate Interpolation scheme that is referred to in the error message together with the interpolation formulas.nnRegards,nAshish Khemkan
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Colors and Mesh Display
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.