January 19, 2018 at 4:36 amJulianSubscriber
I installed and used the student addition Ansys 18.2 for two approximately 2 weeks. Now it is not functional.
I can no longer save any files. I receive the following error message when attempting to save. I am able to save before I open DesignModeler, but unable to save after opening DM.
I reinstalled 18.2 to try to resolve the issue and also tried installing 18.1. I receive the same error message with 18.1 and am unable to save any files after opening DM.
If I try to access subfolders within .test_files.backup through file explorer I also receive a message that access is denied.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Error with workbench SceneGraphChart
- Workbench error
- Workbench not opening
- How can I renew ANSYS student version license?
- License Error
- An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result.
- Licensing error while opening ANSYS Mechanical
- Licensing Error
- Problem with FlexNet Licensing
- ConfigureThisMachine Returns Error 1