November 20, 2018 at 4:23 pmRieg3lSubscriber
When trying to download Ansys 19.2 for student edition i get and error occured while processing you request everytime for the past week.
November 20, 2018 at 6:16 pmsgforresterSubscriber
I am also having the same download issue for ANSYS 19.2 with the same error message.
November 20, 2018 at 8:01 pmtsiriaksAnsys Employee
Could you try the suggestion and resolution described here ?
November 20, 2018 at 8:15 pmRieg3lSubscriber
Ive tried both solutions, still getting the error. I know the servers aren't down because a college just downloaded it.
November 20, 2018 at 10:23 pmtsiriaksAnsys Employee
Hi Rieg3l ,
sgforrester just got it to work by one of the solutions. Is your machine connecting to the same network and internet as your colleague's machine ?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations to Student License?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- No license available at this time
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.