January 28, 2018 at 2:20 pm
February 16, 2018 at 9:56 amHannlonSubscriber
May I ask how you solved this problem?
February 16, 2018 at 5:10 pmFlorian_TatuSubscriber
I haven't solve the problem. I use ANSYS 16 version for mechanical problems. ANSYS Fluent is working fine, only Mechanical APDL is not working. I don't know if the Mechanical APDL on versions 18 and 19 is working different from previous versions, but on version 16 everything is working fine. Maybe is some registry corrupt on Windows, but I am not disposed to reinstall Windows at this moment. I hope somebody has a simple solution and easy one for this kind of problem.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations to Student License?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- No license available at this time
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.