Ansys Free Student Software

Ansys Free Student Software

ERROR : [reg ansysedt exe] AnsysEM19.2

• ABilal
      Subscriber

any help please !

• ANSYS_MMadore
      Ansys Employee
      Please try setting the environment variable ANSYS_EM_DONOT_PRELOAD_3DDRIVER_DLL=1 to get around the problem.nThanks,nMattn
    • ABilal
      Subscriber
      thank you for reply .nWhere is it the variable ANSYS_EM_DONOT_PRELOAD_3DDRIVER_DLL=1  nn
    • ANSYS_MMadore
      Ansys Employee
      You need to set a new variable as detailed in this link.nhttps://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000549.htmn
    • ABilal
      Subscriber
      I did it .nbut not yet! the problem is still .nn
    • ANSYS_MMadore
      Ansys Employee
      You don't add it to the Path variable. You click New to create a new variable. The variable name will be ANSYS_EM_DONOT_PRELOAD_3DDRIVER_DLL and the Value will be 1.
    • ABilal
      Subscriber
      Could you help me with this? Thank you very much.nn A window pops and says,nnFailed to check out license 'hfss_desktop'.nCannot connect to license server (FLEXlm Error -15)nnFailed to check out license 'designer_desktop'.nCannot connect to license server (FLEXlm Error -15)nnFailed to check out license 'q3d_desktop'.nCannot connect to license server (FLEXlm Error -15)nnFailed to check out license 'maxwell_desktop'.nCannot connect to license server (FLEXlm Error -15)nnFailed to check out license 'simplorer_desktop'.nCannot connect to license server (FLEXlm Error -15)nnFailed to check out license 'electronics_desktop'.nCannot connect to license server (FLEXlm Error -15)nn
    • ABilal
      Subscriber
      it resolvednnthanks n
    • jrahul5290
      Subscriber
      I was facing same problem. Followed the recommended steps and it resolved. Thank you So much Sir. n
    • Lax
      Subscriber
      Hi mmadore ,nI am also getting same error.. while running my ANSYS app. I have made the changes as said here to make...nANSYS_EM_DONOT_PRELOAD_3DDRIVER_DLL and the Value will be 1.nnPlease helpn
    • Lax
      Subscriber
      Error are as here:nFailed to check out license 'hfss_desktop'.nInvalid license file syntax (FLEXlm Error -2)nnFailed to check out license 'designer_desktop'.nInvalid license file syntax (FLEXlm Error -2)nnFailed to check out license 'q3d_desktop'.nInvalid license file syntax (FLEXlm Error -2)nnFailed to check out license 'maxwell_desktop'.nInvalid license file syntax (FLEXlm Error -2)nnFailed to check out license 'simplorer_desktop'.nInvalid license file syntax (FLEXlm Error -2)nnFailed to check out license 'electronics_desktop'.nInvalid license file syntax (FLEXlm Error -2)
    • ANSYS_MMadore
      Ansys Employee
      can you please share a copy of your license file? This error is unrelated to the previous comments in this thread. This message is telling me the license is invalid.nnThanksnMattn
    • abhishek120
      Subscriber
      Hi Matt,nnI am facing similar issue. Despite adding the system variable I see the reg_ansysedt.exe ErrornThanksnAbhin
    • ANSYS_MMadore
      Ansys Employee
      ArrayCan you open a Windows command prompt and run the command set without the quotes and share the full output?.Thanks,nMattn
    • abhishek120
      Subscriber
      Thanks, it worked after I restored my PC without the updates.n
    • Ayoub_Na
      Subscriber
      Hi nI have the same problem. Despite adding the system variable and run the command (set)I see the reg_ansysedt.exe... errornThanks,nAyoubn
Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.