June 14, 2021 at 4:58 pmfrankapdlSubscriber
hi, Need Help!
I installed Electronics desktop 2021R1 in my desktop at university. The license file was installed in the server with port 1055. And the installation met a problem when configuring machine specific setting.
ERROR: reg_ansysedt.exe: ERROR:error 3221225785 ; reg_siwave.exe: ERROR:error 3221225785.
I tried to solve it by setting environment variables in the system and also add it in "path".
-------Variable Name: ANSYS_EM_DONOT_PRELOAD_3DDRIVER_DLL
--------Variable Value: 1
I also tried :
- Go to C:Program FilesAnsysEMAnsysEM20.2Win64config
- Right-Mouse-Click on “ConfigureThisMachine.exe” and run as Admin.
But the error still can't be solved. Any idea? Thank you.June 16, 2021 at 12:31 pmVivekKambleAnsys EmployeeHello @frankapdl.
Please let us know the version of the Windows operation system? if you are trying to install 2021 R1 on windows 7, WIndows 7 is not supported at this moment for 2021.
June 16, 2021 at 3:20 pmfrankapdlSubscriberThe windows operation system of my desktop is just right the Windows 7. That is the reason. I will upgrade the operation system now and try to install 2021R1 later.
June 16, 2021 at 3:22 pmfrankapdlSubscriber
Viewing 3 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
- Illegal External Terminal – assigning current to a coil
- Domain Decomposition in HFSS
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
Top Rated Tags
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.