November 7, 2018 at 9:14 am
November 7, 2018 at 10:05 amRobAnsys Employee
Can you check you have write permissions and enough disc space? If it's a network (or USB) drive try saving locally too as saving files over the network can be problematic.
November 7, 2018 at 12:57 pmfa-riSubscriber
Thank you for your response.
what does writing permission mean?
I checked the disc space and it was enough.
I don't use USB or network drive.
I tried another disk to saving file but I got the error again.
November 7, 2018 at 2:52 pmRobAnsys Employee
Write permissions are that you can actually save files onto that area of the disc. For example IT may lock down certain folders to stop users breaking things. Please check the scratch folder (Workbench -> Tools -> Options) space too.
Have you saved the project before?
November 12, 2018 at 6:27 amKeyur KanadeAnsys Employee
Please go to the folder where you are writting the files. Then try to create a new folder or file in that folder. If you have write permissions, it would allow to create it.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.